Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Sabastian's entry on Great Grandma and Grandpa's house

Today we are going to my great grandma and grandpa's house. But first we moved our boat from Chicago Harbor to Hammond, IN. When we got to Hammond we got our clothes and games and left the boat to meet up with Godo and Pappap, who drove us there. We stopped for lunch and then went to see my dad's house that he grew up in. When we made it to my great grandma and grandpa's house we went across the street to Bettie's house where we got a key. We went inside and ate dinner and then were off to explore the house. I thought the laundry chute was cool. This is why I liked the harp room, it was quiet and pretty. We then went to sleep. The next day was miserable when I woke up so I build a Lego ship. When I finished everyone was awake and we ate and then went to Black Hawk Historical Park. When we got back we played a board game and went to bed. The next day my great aunt Susie arrived and we went outside and talked in the gazebo. We went to the John Deere museum and had fun climbing in the equipment. The next day we went to the Armory in Rock Island. I thought it was cool. The next day we went back to our boat.





















No comments:

Post a Comment