Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Sabastian and Paisley's entry for Green Turtle Bay Marina

Sabastian

The other day Paisley, Keenan and I played cops and robbers. We decided on teams and Keenan was the robber. Paisley and I would be the cops. Soon Keenan gave up and it was my turn. I quickly got caught and got another chance. This time it took the other team longer to catch me. Next up was Paisley, we side tracked her and she gave up.

Paisley
We have been at Green Turtle Bay for almost two weeks. We are planning on leaving tomorrow. We played with the Samway kids. We took a cooking class at Sugar and Spice. We visited The Land Between the Lakes Park where we feed the deer and Wild Turkeys and searched for Elk and Bison. We also had two bonfires on the beach at the marina and made Smores. We had a good time playing together.













Our cooking class at Sugar and Spice with Marilyn.










Hanging out with other Loopers!














No comments:

Post a Comment