Friday, July 29, 2011

Sabastian's entry on fun with the Samway Family


The other morning I was excited because we were going tubing with the Samway family (Jennifer,Michael, Keenan, and Daria). Before we went tubing we walked a foot path and at the end of it was a Silver Bean Cafe where we ate. After we ate we put on our bathing suits and went tubing. Keenan went first then Paisley was second Sabastian was third and Daria was fourth. After we tubed my sister and Daria went Paddle boarding while Keenan and I played Lego. When my dad finished work for the day we went bridge jumping and had a blast. The next day we had school  and then went over to the Samway's boat Muddy Waters. We walked to the Canoe Museum and spent 3 hours at the museum. After that we went bridge jumping with all of the kids and my dad. We all had a lot of fun.






























1 comment: