Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Hiking stories by Paisley and Sabastian


Sabastian's Story

The other day we went hiking. When we woke up we started the motors and went to an area called the pool. We lowered the dingy and the motor. We got in the dingy and went to a trail. We started walking on a trail and spotted two black bears. So then we continued down the path blowing whistles. When we finished going up we found the mountain lake called Topaz Lake. We felt the water and went back down the path. Paisley was going to fast and tripped on her knee. It looked like a big sliver of her skin was missing. So I got a big band aide and put it on her gash. We went back to the boat and cleaned Paisley up. With dad we got in the dingy and started hiking. I asked my dad to make me a walking stick. When I adjusted my grip, dad accidentally gave three of my fingers nice cuts. My dad took out the medicine stuff and made a sleeve for my wounds and we went to the lake and my dad and mom went swimming. Then we went home.

Paisley's Story

The other day we went hiking. The path was rocky. We saw a bear. I blew my whistle. The whistle scared the bear. The path was small. Topaz Lake is gorgeous. We wanted to go swimming. We went back to get our swim suits. I was going to fast down the hill. I slipped and gave myself a gash. We went back through the trail to our dingy. We went back fast to clean my gash. We climbed back up the mountain a second time and mom and dad went swimming.










No comments:

Post a Comment