Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Sabastian's entry on exploring a seawall



This week I went exploring with Tyler and his dog Chief. We started our adventure at Tyler's boat, then we got in to his dingy, a small boat. We started by going under the marina, a ship market. Once we docked we got off and started to crawl under the beams  that supported the marina. Once we got out we found a new passage called the sea wall. When we started to go Chief raced ahead but waited at the next corner. We did not make it far though because Paisley could not get through so we went back to the dingy. Once we got past the part that Paisley could not get through Chief and I raced the boat, with Tyler and Paisley on board, to the end of the sea wall and I won. Then I climbed I big pole over the water. Once I came back we went home.



No comments:

Post a Comment