Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Halloween entry



Sabastian's entry on Halloween

On October 31st we were going trick or treating in Columbus, Mississippi. We just got ready Paisley was a princess with face makeup and I was a knight with a cape. We got in the car and went to a neighborhood. The first person gave us a $1.00 bill. We then found a jackpot neighborhood. We were out for only 40 minutes but we got a lot of candy. We then went to Chili's and had diner. The next thing we did was stop by Kroger to get some groceries and we got even more candy then and then we went to sleep.

Paisley's entry

We made it to Columbus Marina in Mississippi. At the marina we borrowed a courtesy car to go trick or treating. I had a lot of fun. I got some candy. We went to Chili's for dinner. My brother, dad and I traded candy.





No comments:

Post a Comment