Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Sabastian's entry on Pittsburgh


 I had a lot of fun going to Pittsburgh but it took 12 hrs to get there.  The next morning we all woke up and took our showers. We drove around the city of Pittsburgh. We stopped at The Pretzel Shop and a Mexican restaurant for lunch. We went over to my cousin Colleen and Scott's house for dinner. I played Bey Blade with my cousins Ryan and Cam. Then we went back to the hotel. The next day we got in to all of our Steelers gear and headed out for breakfast at Eat N Park. We bought some of their famous Steeler Cookies for the Super Bowl Party at Uncle Tommy and Aunt Bev's House. We watched the Super Bowl but, sadly we lost.  The next morning we left to go to our boat. I had so much fun at the Super Bowl Party. It was lots of fun to see all of my cousins.

No comments:

Post a Comment